ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Reagan Cole <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Reagan Cole <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2007 12:18:31 -0400

Is a refurubed polycom worth as much as a refurbed laser disk player?
They don't look like they're priced or designed for repair.
Check out "Hello Direct" or even "ebay"!
http://www.hellodirect.com/hellodirect/Shop?numdisp=20&actn=quickadvancedsearch&searchCategory=10&searchSubCategory=&searchBrand=39&searchPrice=&searchAttribute1=&searchAttribute2=&searchAttribute3=&colorSearchAttribute=&keyword=&sort=&dsp=70002&PCR=&searchSource=brand&searchtype=all&wildcardtype=right&cgychildren=true&actn=addkeycodetocart&keycode=53400537&cm_mmc=Google-_-CNF-_-general-_-polycom
It's possible that there's even something better out there for video conferencing.
or you could make another donation to Polycom.

Reagan Cole
Durham, NC