ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Donoghue, Gail S" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 2008 15:08:23 -0500

Mary,

We do a MagLev contest for middle school students.  Our website explains it:   (http://www.bnl.gov/education/contests/magLev/default.asp).  This contest builds on Brookhaven's National Lab's history with Magnetic Levitation:
(http://www.bnl.gov/bnlweb/pubaf/pr/PR_display.asp?prID=08) and
(http://www.bnl.gov/bnlweb/pubaf/pr/2000/bnlpr041800.html).

Call if you would like more information.

Gail

Gail Donoghue
Supervisor, BNL Science Learning Center
Building 400C, Upton, New York 11973