HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Efstathios I. Pappas" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2006 12:37:21 -0400
 Ron, if you saw the presentation at the 2001 SCA or 2005 SHA meetings that was my work at Soap Creek Pass on the Pickering Lumber Corporation. :-) If anyone is interested in pursuing this angle, there is a chapter on this project in the Brandon and Barile volume, Household Chores and Household Choices: Theorizing the Domestic Sphere in Historical Archaeology (Univ Alabama Press, 2005).

 Stathi

 Efstathios I. Pappas, MS
 Doctoral Student
 Department of Anthropology/096