HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Guido Pezzarossi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2012 16:28:52 -0400
Dear HistArch,

I am looking for articles, reports, or any other sources (including
unpublished data that might be available for use) that provide detailed
ceramic analysis data (i.e. ware type, decoration type, vessel form, rim
diam, etc; either in sherd counts or MVC) for rural and urban sites in New
England dating between 1750-1850.

Please respond off list, and I will compile and circulate a bib of all the
sources that turn up (if anyone is interested!).

Thanks very much for the help!

-guido

--
Guido Pezzarossi