HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Kevin M. Bartoy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 May 2000 08:26:42 -0700
Greetings all -

I am happy to announce a new website concerning seventeenth-century
Virginia ... with special emphasis on Martin's Hundred ... including new
recent excavations. The website has been designed to be used as an
interactive tool in teaching about the foundations of American society as
well as the relationship between the past and the present. The site is
geared towards high school or lower division undergraduate students ... but
you may find it useful in other forums as well.

Please visit the new site at ...

http://mactia.berkeley.edu/m100

Pass the word about the website ... and I would also be happy to address
any comments ...

Thanks ...

Kevin.