HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
claire BU <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 08:44:11 -0400
But why would an innocent hobbiest have put the perfectly legal and
above-board radio in the basement (since the wires were still hooked up to
it in the niche down in the basement, I believe).   I would think the parlor
or living room would have been the place to display one's Nazi radio and
German-American heritage.