HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Natalie Adams Pope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jul 2012 10:57:07 -0400
Folks,

The call for papers and posters closed on June 29th. Many thanks to all that submitted abstracts. It looks like we'll have a full slate and interesting list of papers and posters! Although the call is closed, you can still preregister for the conference, as well as for tours. Also the metal detector workshop still has a few openings.

While you can probably register for the conference at the door, we are encouraging that people preregister so that we'll have an idea of how many to plan for. The room can only hold 250.  Please preregister by August 10th. As for the tours, you MUST preregister by the 10th. However, if those fill up prior to that date, we will announce those closed as well.

You can also still register for the metal detector workshop. The cut off date for that is July 22nd.

Thanks and sorry for crossposting!

Keep checking the website for updates and additional information, including the preliminary schedule of papers and list of posters which will be out later this month.

https://sites.google.com/site/seconfhsa/

Natalie Adams Pope, RPA
Executive Vice President

NEW SOUTH ASSOCIATES, INC.