HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
James D'Angelo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Sep 2011 16:19:28 -0400
Here is a good mystery artifact, especially for the historic archaeologists,
is my guess.  This was found near a site we recently recorded - with thirty
8th grade science class students I might add.  It was brought to me by the
former land owner who picked it somewhere between his home and the site many
years ago. The mysterious, but hauntingly familiar amphibolite object, can
be seen at: www.thegars.org on the home page.

Jim D'Angelo, RPA, PH.D.
Lawrenceville, GA