HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Norma Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 2004 16:01:01 -0700
Don Keith at the Corpus Christi Museum (Ships of Discovery) has done
some work in the Turks and Caicos Islands with grafitti from several
centuries of shipwreck victims on bedrock outcrops there.  He may be
currently still on the Island of Grand Turk where he and others just
rode out Hurricane Frances, so it could be a while before you hear from him.

Norma Harris
University of West Florida Archaeology