HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"G. Alcock" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Sep 2004 10:43:07 -0700
Poison oak and ivy.

TechNu also removes Sharpie (permanent pen) from clothing and just about anything else.
I discovered this by accident after having to wash my field clothes in Technu. It removed the
stains left by putting a  Sharpie in my pocket with the lid off.
Technu also got rid of a nettle-sting after I'd been tolerating it for three days.

Technu has, what, mineral spirits? in it, buffered by lanolin.

Gwyn Alcock
Statistical Research, Inc.
Redlands, Calif.