HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Mary Anne Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2013 16:11:59 -0700
Thank you Jeff.

Mary Anne Davis
Associate State Archaeologist
Idaho State Historical Society
210 Main St.
Boise, Idaho 83702
208.334.3847 ext. 111
>^..^<

The Idaho State Historical Society is an extraordinary system of cultural and historic resources comprised of the Idaho State Historical Museum, State Archives, State Historic Preservation Office, and Historic Sites Program.  We seek to inspire, enrich and engage all Idahoans by leading the state in preserving, sharing, and using history and cultural resources relevant to today to inform and influence the future. Join us!