HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Meli Diamanti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2006 10:07:51 -0400
I am looking for information on previous archaeological excavations of
railroad roundhouses or repair shops.  My prefered area of interest is
late 19th to 20th century North Aemrican, but information from other
areas/periods would also be of appreciated.  You are welcome to reply
either on or off list.  thanks in advanse for any help, leads, or