HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Ron Fellows <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2000 14:39:48 -0700
Hello everybody, hello:

The Archaeological Institute of America at San Diego has updated the
pictorial itinerary page for our tour of Egypt November 26 - December
9th.  We have added several rarely visited sites, now including one not
yet shown on the itinerary.  Planning is underway for permission to
examinet an active, working dig site that is closed to the public. The
site is one of the largest and oldest in Egypt. We'll tell you more
about this later as negotiations are concluded.  For now, take a look at
our Web page at  http://www.theglyph.com/itin2000.html  Lots of
pictures. Registrations are already coming in, so better get on our
mailing list today. Fill out the request form following the itinerary
page.

Ron Fellows, CM, Editor, The Glyph
Executive Vice President, AIA San Diego
International Association of Egyptologists