HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Linda Derry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 2004 17:54:59 -0500
Carl,

I remember many, many years ago, I inquired after a BLM job out west, I
believe it was Idaho. I was told that historical archaeologists need not
apply because there weren't any historical sites in Idaho.  So, hang in
there, you are a sure sign of progress!

Linda Derry
Site Director
Old Cahawba Archaeological Site