HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Mon, 29 May 2000 16:52:10 -0400
Hi! As expected, the pages you sent were sitting in a pile with document-sent
announcements and trash mail.

Re the cover, it looks quite nice but I am wondering why the border is
significantly further away from the images on the left side? I think it would
look better if the spacing here was the same as for the other three sides.

On the Contributors' page, shouldn't the heading be flush with the left margin?

That's all I have. The rest looks fine. Olive and the others are thinking about
possibilities for exchange ads. Will let you know tomorrow. Karlis