HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Kirsten Winter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Feb 1998 14:54:43 -0700
Hi, I am currently a graduate student in the public history department at
Arizona State University.  I am seeking an internship in the field of
historical archaeology for the summer.  I have experience as a lab
assistant and can identify some types of artifacts.  I plan to enroll in
some sort of volunteer work to obtain some actual field experience.  I
would appreciate any suggestions about summer internships on historic sites.
Thanks,
Kirsten Winter