HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Larry E. Buhr" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 31 May 2000 14:30:19 -0700
Hi,

A big thanks to all of you who either expressed interest or passed my
call for papers along to others, in regard to the "Bricks and
brickmaking in archaeological contexts" symposium to be held at the SHA
2001 conference in Long Beach.  The response was very favorable: thanks
again.

Larry Buhr
Dept. of Anthropology
Univ. of Nevada, Reno

P.S.: I also offer to chair an entirely unofficial symposium/gathering
of those, like myself, who have sent personal/off-list emails
inadvertently to the entire Histarch list.  Perhaps we could all sit
together in a big circle on the deck, beers/beverages in hand, as we
relate our sad tales.  And, maybe even have a best-of award!  However,
to initiate this process (in regard to a recent thread) what should such
a group of listserv users be properly termed?  If anyone has any ideas
or likes/dislikes this idea, please reply off-list...or should that be
on-list, but not intentionally??;)