HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Linda K. Derry" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Feb 1998 14:06:31 -0500
Anita,

        HELP!   Compuserve changed the way out-bound mail is addressed
(from numeric to alpha-numeric)  and it is causing me no end of difficulty.
 I have been able to subscribe the new address ([log in to unmask]) to
this listserver but am unable to remove the old address
([log in to unmask])   because I can no longer send out mail with
the old address.    The result:   I have been receiving duplicate copies of
each and every message.  Could you please work your magic and unsubscribe
[log in to unmask] from the list.

Sorry to both the entire list, but I could not find Anita's email address.

Linda Derry
Old Cahawba