HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
James Brothers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2006 19:42:19 -0400
I am trying to piggyback Ironmasters on the MAAC Conf 15-18March,
2007 in Virginia Beach, VA, USA. I have a couple of ideas for trips/
demos (both Jamestown and Colonial Williamsburg are nearby), but need
to get an idea of who if anyone is interested and would like to
present papers. Ideally these should be about the colonial iron
industry. If this flies, I will be presenting on the colonial iron
industry of Virginia. Lyle Browning will probably talk about Falling
Creek IW (America's first, 1619-22).

I do not have all of the details yet and will post more as they
become available.

James Brothers, RPA

James Brothers, RPA