HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Timothy K. Perttula" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Jul 2012 15:53:55 -0400
Chipichil is a mixture of lime, sand, and pea-sized gravel mixture used as a coating for stones. Eugene George may discuss this material in his book on the architecture of the lower Rio Grande. Chipichil was often also used as a roofing material.