HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Patrick Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2007 07:43:49 -0500
Dear Histarch List,

I am happy to announce that IA, The Journal of the Society for Industrial
Archeology is available online at The History Cooperative.  This group
includes several premiere history journals, sponsored by the University of
Illinois Press, the Organization of American Historians, the American
Historical Association, and the National Academies Press.  A recent issue
of IA is available free for this year, along with additional back issues
as we mount them over the next few months, at www.historycooperative.org.
A powerful search engine will make the journal more useful and accessible,
and we expect to see library access increased in the coming months.

Have a look, and let me know if you have any comments.

Patrick Martin
Editor, IA
Professor of Archaeology
Michigan Technological University