HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
John Dendy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 2004 11:07:53 -0500
While we're still on the subject, I have a Saturday Evening Post from 1949
that has the add "9 out of 10 doctors prefer Camels" which begs the old
joke --- the rest prefer women. It also has a full size yellow page reading
"fight for the right to yellow margarine." Actually, this subject begs a
reply from Allen Vegotsky, who as many may know, worked for the American
Cancer Society for many years.