HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
George Myers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 2004 12:57:57 -0400
I asked a friend, an R.P.A. archaeologist with a M.S. in "Public Archaeology" from R.P.I., sometimes said to be the oldest continuing English-speaking engineering school, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, in Troy, NY. She, who currently treks across "Ground Zero" every day to archaeology work for Earthtech, said that "The Society for Historical Archaeology" published an article by a former supervisor ("friend") William H. Adams, with whom I had the pleasure of working/attending a lecture of, in a Mississippi church, which led me to here, to this extensive bibliography in the online resources of "The Society For Historical Archaeology":

http://www.digitalpresence.com/histarch/nails.html

"Nails for Historical Archaeologists"

Compiled By David Moyer
This Version: May, 2002

For Correction, Comments, or additions, please contact:

David Moyer, RPA
Iowa Office of the State Archaeologist
700 Clinton Street Building
University of Iowa