HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"G. Alcock" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 2004 11:31:14 -0700
Small correction:

The meetings will be held in Riverside (not Redlands), California, at the Mission Inn.

There is a "do" scheduled at SRI's office in Redlands one night, and both Statistical Research,
Inc. (SRI), and ESRI are located in Redlands.

Not that Redlands isn't a nice little town with some wonderful architecture and historic
neighborhoods and nice restaurants, but you should probably make your hotel reservations in
Riverside for the sake of convenience.

Gwyn Alcock
Statistical Research, Inc.
Redlands, Calif.