HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Jeanne Ward <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 2004 12:46:22 -0400
Anita,

A member of the Council for Maryland Archaeology determined that - as of
about a year ago - there were 152 professional archaeologists working in
Maryland.  Membership in the Council, however, stands at about 50.
Maryland's population is slightly less than 5.5 million.

Jeanne A. Ward, RPA
Applied Archaeology and History Associates, Inc.
Annapolis, MD  21401
(410) 224-3402
FAX (410) 224-3470