HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Allen Vegotsky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Sep 2004 12:40:17 -0400
For references and books on buttons, (and for most general questions), the
HISTARCH archives are a goldmine.  I checked the website
http://lists.asu.edu/cgi-bin/wa and plugged in "Buttons" and asked for the
last 10 years.  More than 50 references to early commenters on buttons
appeared including, #007287, giving a bibliography on buttons send in by
Vergil Noble in 1998.
Allen