HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Kevin E. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Feb 1998 21:59:36 -0600
With the recent (and cotinuant) requests for references on artifacts
(marbles, bricks, etc.), I offer the following....

Announcing:  the always developing web pages on Bibliographies for
Archaeology Research (with lots of focus on historical artifacts)... Local
bibs and links to others are over two dozen for artifact categories.

The URL (case sensitive as always) is:

http://www.mtsu.edu/~kesmith/TNARCHNET/archpage.html

From there, follow the link to Bibliographies.

Also, if you have bibliographies "on line" that could be linked from this
page, let me know.  And, if you have biblios that you would like to have
added to the site or merged with an existing bibliography, send me an
email and I'll consider them.

Thanks for looking this over.

Kevin E. Smith
Web Manager, Tennessee Archaeology Net

Kevin E. Smith, Assistant Professor of Anthropology
Anthropology -- PO Box 10
Middle Tennessee State University
Murfreesboro, Tennessee, USA 37132