HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Dendy, John" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 May 2000 10:00:00 -0400
One of the best "nuts and bolts" apprenticeship systems has been developed
by Horace Foxhall at the Seattle District Corps of Engineers. We have had
several of our people trained in hands on workshops in the past. One of the
best examples of his hands on training work is the restored Victorian-era
band building at Fort Sam Houston. I can also recommend the historic
preservation and architecture program at Kansas State (we've had some of
their students do projects here). For further information you might contact
my colleague, Rahim Borhani, Historic Architect, at 785-239-0443.

John Dendy
Archeologist
Dynamac Corporation
Fort Riley, KS