HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Dane Magoon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 2004 11:13:28 -0700
Hey All:

The actual amount of published, non-grey literature on
Civil War battlefield site archaeology is somewhat
slim compared to the volume produced on other other
subjects of study within our field.  I don't think
that "countless" is quite the right word to describe
what is readily available on the subject...

Dane Magoon

=== message truncated ===

=====
Dane Magoon