HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 1995 14:49:01 -0500
                               POSITION OPEN
                          PRINCIPAL INVESTIGATOR

The Cultural Resource Group, Louis Berger & Associates, Inc. (LBA),
solicits applications from archaeologists to fill a position
opening as Principal Investigator in our Phoenix, Arizona office.

We seek highly motivated individuals to pursue quality
archaeological research in a CRM context. The Principal
Investigator's responsibilities include: proposal writing,
marketing, design and implementation of Phase I, II, and III field
research, coordination of laboratory analysis, and report/proposal
preparation.

Ph.D. in Anthropology required; Southwestern and Great Basin
experience desirable. Prehistoric or Historic Archaeologist
considered; prehistoric preferred. Applicant must have strong
writing ability and demonstrated project management skills.
Previous experience in CRM research required.

Principal Investigator will be stationed at the LBA branch office
in Phoenix, Arizona. However, field assignments will also be
undertaken in Nevada and New Mexico. Salary is negotiable based on
experience ($28,500-$32,500). Benefits include paid vacations, sick
leave, and holidays; medical/dental/life/disability insurance; and
retirement plan and 401K. This is a full-time, permanent position
available immediately.

Please respond by mail. Submit vitae, three references with phone
numbers, and a sample of written work to Dr. John Hohmann, Louis
Berger & Associates, Inc., 5343 North 16 Street, Suite 260,
Phoenix, AZ 85016; Telephone (602) 234-1124; Fax: (602) 241-1561.
EOE.