HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Susan Lebo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Oct 2000 11:00:56 -1000
I am trying to work on a component of a website that is still in the
planning stages, which will include information about Hawaiians that
travelled to, worked, or settled in the Pacific Northwest during the first
half of the nineteenth century. I have seen the website for Hudson's Bay
Company, but little pertaining to other companies. I am particularly
interested in looking at the material culture of Hawaiians in the Pacific
Northwest. I know archaeological research has been done at Fort Vancouver,
but am unaware of any other projects. I would appreciate any information or
contacts anyone may be able to provide me. Thank you in advance,

susan