HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Alasdair Brooks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Apr 1998 14:05:25 GMT
I don't know whether or not the Hudson Bay book is still in print, but there
are frequently old copies for sale on the Parks Canada book room table at
major conferences (I purchased mine at the '97 SHA meeting).  It's thus
conceivable that they still have a few copies floating around.

Alasdair Brooks

<P>If you do not know this publication, it illustrates over 100 of the