HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Jan Selmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Sep 2011 17:18:00 +0200
"Rech P[f]enn" means Rechenpfennig (German) = Jeton.
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rechenpfennig
Here is a list of Nuremberg manufacturers:
http://www.numispedia.de/N%FCrnberg%2C_Rechenpfennigmacher_in
and this should be at least a very similar jeton to the one you
describe:
http://www.omnicoin.com/viewcoin/898933

Jan Selmer.