HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Michael Pfeiffer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 2004 15:00:10 -0500
Mary, et al.  It is ironic that with the new reports added to the National
Archeological database (including some of my Montana and earlier Oregon
reports but NOT yet my 1970 Idaho reports), it looks like I have not even
worked for the last 15 years since all of the Arkansas stuff only goes into
the AMASDA system there in Fayetteville but NOT the National Archaeological
Database also at Fayetteville.

Danged if I know what is going with it.

:-)

Smoke (Michael A.) Pfeiffer, RPA
Ozark-St. Francis National Forests
605 West Main Street
Russellville, Arkansas 72801
(479) 968-2354  Ext. 233
e-mail:  [log in to unmask]

It is easier to get forgiveness than permission.