HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Sun, 15 Oct 2000 15:25:11 -0400
This material has nothing to do with archaeology and has no place on this or
any other archaeological listserv (it was posted to arch-L as well).

That said, I will say that I agree completely that the Boy Scouts have every
right to set their criteria for membership in any manner they choose.
However, that does not mean I want my tax money, either through the use of
public money or public lands, used to support an organization that
discriminates. I support the KKK's right to exist as well, but don't ask me
to finance them.

Michelle Schohn
J. Michelle Schohn
Ph.D. Student, Department of Anthropology
CB #3115, 211 Alumni Hall
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3115
e-mail: [log in to unmask]