HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2013 13:31:35 +0000
Hey Adam,

  I am sure you probably thought about this, but look at town minutes for townships established around that period. You could also search for 18th to early 19th century advertisements in some of the newspapers at the NYPL. I think they have a colonial papers collection there.

Hope this is helpful.

Scott Wieczorek, RPA

Sent from Windows Mail