HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
geoff carver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 2004 19:51:00 +0000
more than i was making after i got those extra 2 letters (MA) after my name
was talking with someone from england the other day about the problem that many archaeologists have: if you go out to get a job in the field, more likely than not you will never be able to afford to go back to get further training -
also, the EAA did a survey of european archaeologists a few years back, and one of the most revealing answers was that, in italy, the only professional archaeologists are professors of classical archaeology...