HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Karlis Karklins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Apr 1998 19:25:31 -0500
Unfortunately, the "Spode/Copeland Transfer-Printed Patterns found at 20
Hudson's Bay Company Sites" publication by Lynne Sussman (Canadian Historic
Sites: Occasional Papers in Archaeology and History #22) is indeed out of
print.  However, I do have a few new to nearly new copies that I have
acquired over the years and will be glad to supply what I can for $20US
postpaid to addresses in North America and $25US postpaid surface to
Europe.  If interested, please contact me at [log in to unmask]

Things with Parks Canada publications are not quite as bad as Paul Courtney
indicated in his recent posting, in one respect anyway -- they still have
about a dozen titles on material culture and archaeology in print. E-mail
me with your snail mail address and I will have them send you a copy of the
latest catalogue when it comes out later this month.  Available titles
include the Glass Glossary, and Cylindrical Wine Bottles. However, the
halcyon days of Parks Pubs are, alas, definitely gone.  The Publications
Unit has just been packed up and moved away to do something completely
different.  It is very sad indeed, considering what good stuff it churned
out over the last 30 years.