HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
mary beth fitts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Apr 2013 15:12:27 -0400
We found a set at UNC Chapel Hill during excavations on the historic campus
a couple years ago, but unfortunately they were in the plow zone. They have
been found in several late eighteenth- and early nineteenth-century
military contexts, cited here:
http://www.rla.unc.edu/Publications/pdf/ResRep34.pdf   page 88

Best,
Mary Beth Fitts