HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Susan Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 2004 12:59:45 -0700
About cistern depths:  I have excavated 4 here in San Diego County.  All of
them were 10 to 15 feet in depth, as was another in National City that I got
inside of years ago.  One was in San Diego urban context, the other 4 were
farm related.  All of these were round inside, and had plastered interiors.

S. Walter