HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Barbara Voss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Feb 2013 12:45:56 -0800
Bob, thanks for this and thanks to the other people who have written to the
list and to me directly. If anyone can provide citation information for
these studies, that would be great -even a title would be helpful - I have
tried to find them on my own and came up short.
Many thanks,
--Barb

Barbara L. Voss, Associate Professor
Department of Anthropology