HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 2010 10:20:46 GMT
Greetings,

David Clarke (DelDot) and I are organizing a session on climate change and archaeology at  the Middle Atlantic Archaeological Conference (MAAC) in Ocean City, Maryland, March  17-20, 2001.  We are interested in papers that address climate change and the impact on  cultural resources in the past (e.g. the Little Ice Age, droughts, etc.), how climate change is affected cultural resources today, and how climate change is expected to influence cultural resources in the future.  If you are interested in participating or simply wish more information, please contact me at: [log in to unmask]

Apologies for cross-posting.

Bernard K. Means
Virginia Commonwealth University