HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Wed, 31 Dec 2008 12:19:47 -0600
Anna: I have a cartridge Identification Bibliography in the
bibliographies section at Tennesee Arch Net:
http://frank.mtsu.edu/~kesmith/TNARCHNET/Pubs/Res_Bib.html

You should also download Smithsonian Studies in History and Technology #11 at:
http://www.sil.si.edu/smithsoniancontributions/HistoryTechnology/pdf_hi/SSHT-0011.pdf
(just over 20 MB)

You know where I am so contact me for more info.

Happy New Year everybody!

:-)

Smoke

--
Smoke Pfeiffer

If you do not read the newspapers, you are not informed.  If you do
read the newspapers, you are ill informed. - Mark Twain