HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Andrew Sewell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 2004 08:40:23 -0400
Here in Ohio, we have a great associate's degree program at Hocking
College's School of Natural Resources. We just hired one of their graduates
and have worked with their students on projects in the past. Their program
turns out some of the best excavators I've ever seen - accurate, fast, and
clean. They get trained pretty much specifically for CRM, and their field
school (which is 11 weeks) covers Phase I-Phase III type projects. Plus they
get training in lab analysis, survey, and geoarchaeology as well.

Their web site is http://www.hocking.edu/natural_resources/archaeology.htm

Regards,
Andrew R. Sewell, MS, RPA
Principal Investigator