HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Praetzellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jan 1999 10:47:23 -0500
Andrew Wilson wrote:
>Is it worth pointing out that the century does not turn until 1 January
2001?

2001? No way, Andrew.
According to my calendar it is now the year 5759, so it's doubtful I'll be
around to see the next century  :)

And by the way... was any other SHA meeting attendee disappointed in the
non-appearance of the folk from Jamaica who were supposed to be speaking
about excavations at Neveh Shalom synagogue in Spanish Town? Anyone out in
HISTARCHland know anything about this nifty-sounding project?

Adrian Praetzellis
Sonoma State University
Rohnert Park, California