HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Robert Leavitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Sep 2011 14:47:17 -0700
One specifically is "What's up at the Blue Goose?", delivered at the
2nd Biennial Three Corners Conference, Las Vegas, NV , October 2007.
It doesn't mention specifically finds in privies, originating with
tins and possible fragments found on the surface during excavations
at Goodsprings, NV. It does include quite an extensive biblio.

Robert