HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Bill Liebeknecht <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2017 09:47:09 -0400
The MAC Lab has hit another one out of the park!  Thank you to all of the
folks who have made these wonderful tools available for research.  Please
keep up all of your hard work.  We in the archaeological community really
appreciate it.  Thank you once again,

Bill Liebeknecht, RPA
Regional Manager
Dovetail Cultural Resource Group
721 Philadelphia Pike
Wilmington, Delaware 19809-2539

--

*Bill Liebeknecht* *ǀ Regional Manager*
Office - 302.691.3216 ǀ Cell- 856-448.2566 ǀ Fax- 302.691.3527

721 Philadelphia Pike, Wilmington, Delaware 19809-2539

300 Central Road, Suite 200, Fredericksburg, Virginia 22401
*Knowing the Past — Building the Future*
*www.dovetailcrg.com* <http://www.dovetailcrg.com/>