HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
ELIZABETH DAVOLI <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Aug 1995 13:26:33 -0500
Anita-

I had to go back and find how I got to that WWW site to give you
directions.  This is how I got there:

1. http://leo.vsla.edu/public/public.html
2. go to the Library of Virginia Homepage
3. click on Research Opportunities at the Library of Virginia
4. click on Genealogy
5. click on related World-Wide-Web Resources
6. click on Cajun Clickers Genealogy SIG-Baton Rouge, LA
7. under Favorite Links is U.S. Civil War Center at LSU

Those of you who regularly cruise the net may know a shorter and more
direct route.  I'm still learning how to get aroung and am using a
colleague's computer while he's in the field this week.  Just
wondering if the Civil War center has anything useful for
archaeologists and if anyone has tried using it.

Elizabeth