HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Anne Brockett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Feb 1998 13:59:35 -0800
There was a blacksmith shop at Fort Hoskins in Benton County, Oregon, but I
believe it operated later than 1855.  Oregon State University, Benton
County Parks, and the University of Oregon have all done work at this site.
 I believe David Brauner in the OSU archaeology department is probably the
one to ask if you need info.  Sorry, I don't have his address or email on
hand.  I can find them if you need them.

Anne Brockett
University of Oregon
Historic Preservation Program