HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Dan Mouer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Feb 1998 12:34:05 -0500
Anyone interested in studying Caribbean history and culture in Barbados
this summer? Bernard Moitt and myself will be teaching our "Caribbean
Culture" program in Barbados again this year. I am also teaching an
advanced course call "Research Topics in Caribbean Archaeology and
Ethnography." If you think you would like to join, take a look at my web
site for further details. You can find it at:

http://saturn.vcu.edu/~dmouer/bdos98prog.htm

--
Dan Mouer
Dept. of Sociology and Anthropology